Why become a member? ×

El Cheapo Fretless Precision + Laney Amp 65W

Waldo

Looking to shift these as a pair.

Firstly, a cheap fretless P-bass copy that I picked up from ebay last year. I played it a couple of times and came to the conclusion that fretless isn't for me. Ever since then it's just been sitting around completely unplayed. It's a lined fretless and it could do with a set up, but as I said, it was cheap so you get what you pay for. It's more or less mint condition. It came with a gig back so I'll include that too.

Also have a Laney HCM-65B combo amp. A good few years old now but is still in full working order. It's a great practice amp and loud enough to jam with a guitarist. Here's the manufacturers spiel:

[i]The Laney HCM65B features a set of Active & Passive inputs, on-board compressor, three band EQ - including a swept mid, CD/Line input for connecting an external sound source such as a CD/Mini disk player for playing along to your favorite track / tuition CD and a DI socket for supplying a Direct Inject signal for an external power amp or direct to the PA.

The HCM65B also comes with equipped with an external speaker socket when an increased bass reponse is needed and a headphone socket when practice dictates a late night. Featuring a 12" Custom designed driver the HCM65B produces 65 watts RMS of pure bass power.[/i]

These are just sitting around gathering dust, so someone can have them both for £100. Collection from Wirral/Chester.

Edited by Waldo

• 3 months later...