Why become a member? ×

Overwater progress 3 deluxe -withdrawn

rmshaw37

Now withdrawn

hey there, as stated this is an overwater progress 3 deluxe

i have the pics for you and i'm after £1200
19mm string spacing at bridge, 36" scale (which is suprisingly easy to get used to) and provides a lovely tight low B, jack and xlr outs

comes with case and schaller strap locks

let me know any other info you may want!

i'm based in derbyshire, about 10 mins from M1 J26

would rather not post, but can at buyers expense. i've met a few of you off here, and i assume i'm good to do trades and sales - no negative feedback so far!

reason for sale? sounds awesome and easy to play but not the right image and my main bass is difficult to switch to and from due to resting my thumb on the pickup

only damage i can see is bridge (pictured) and some very light buckle rash on the back, to the point i couldnt photograph it! negligible really!

enjoy!

[attachment=64455:100_2102.JPG]
[attachment=64456:100_2104.JPG]
[attachment=64457:100_2106.JPG]
[attachment=64458:100_2108.JPG]
[attachment=64459:100_2111.JPG]

Edited by rmshaw37

I know they're fairly local, it was sorted out by a friend who's from Heanor and knows the guy that runs it (I forget his name now). To be honest, I've not had a set off them yet. We've only recently got the endorsement (based on the guitar strings for Joe) and I don't change strings that regularly, so I've not had a chance to try them out yet. Just thought I'd stick that in there as it looks good. :)

I'm after a new bass at the mo and I'll probably stick some on that when it gets sorted out so should hopefully get some to try out then. I just need someone to offer me a nice Sandberg JM5 or PM5 to put them on. :)

I've had 2 sets that haven't made it past 4 gigs - hence not gone with any more! But they sound awesome and will make them to exact specs down to core size and shape to end colours! If I could change them every couple of gigs, I'd more than happily use them!
Back to the bass - you can pop in and try if you've never tried one , it's awesome, just not what I need!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well, I made the mistake of playing it through the nearly finished rig, and it's superb!

Decided not to sell, I'll have to think of some other way to finish the rig, should I put a thread up for one of my kidneys - slight wear and tear, but only slightly discoloured! Lol

Cheers ladies and gents for looking and/or offers