Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Tanglewood Rebel 4k Fretless

benh

Hi all,

Bought this new a while ago to try my hand at fretless playing, but seeing as though all I've really done with it is put a set of flatwounds on and only played it a couple of times, I might as well sell it to someone else who fancies having a go.

The neck feels great to play, nice and slim, and it sounds great too - although I've never played it at gig volume.

Specs are basswood body, maple neck, 1x EMC J pickup, 1x EMC P pickup, 2x volume and 1x tone control, unlined fretboard.

In as new condition, £80 including delivery or £70 collected from Bridlington, East Yorkshire.

PS apologies for the dreadful phone pics (and the state of my carpet - I'd just dragged an old tumble dryer out of that room. I did hoover up, honest! :) )

Cheers

[edit: price drop]

Edited by benh

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='cocco' post='1051904' date='Dec 8 2010, 05:14 PM']Are there any position markers?[/quote]

Yes, there are fret position markers on the side of the fingerboard.

Edited by benh

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Spolodaface' post='1100785' date='Jan 24 2011, 01:57 PM']does it have any markings on the side of the neck to indicate fret position?[/quote]
Yes it does, standard white dots. I'll take a picture and put it up tonight if I get chance, a few people have asked the same question!