Why become a member? ×

Ampeg BA115T SOLD

Dr.Dave

Selling one of these
[url="http://www.ampeg.com/products/bassamp/ba115t/index.html"]http://www.ampeg.com/products/bassamp/ba115t/index.html[/url]
In a nutshell - a 1x15 kickback combo with horn , a tube pre-amp and a name to show off about.

I'm not sure if you can still buy this version with the tube pre-amp. What I do know is it cost a fair few quid more than the BA115 ordinary version which is currently £312 from Dolphin , though probably cheaper if you look around which I couldn't be bothered to.

Anyway - you dont want an ordinary one do you - my mate knows a bloke who says having an ordinary one when you could have the tube pre-amp version makes your willy smaller by up to 3 inches , and that's true that is.

So - £220 to you , chief , and I'm cutting me arm off.

Collection only from Wakefield , please. It's not that bloody far unless you're one of these shandy drinkers that gets vertigo anywhere North of Newport Pagnell services. M1 , J39. Straight on towards the city and turn left into my car park 2 miles later. Piece of piss. Kettle's on and I'm in all day cos I work from home.

Will I ship it ? , I hear you cry. 'Sod that for a game of soldiers' is my grumpy retort.

So - here's the actual one which has left this room only a few times since purchase from new a couple of years back. Maybe even not that long , can't remember. Funnily enough the Enfield 2 band 1858 pattern Musket is for sale too , obsolete calibre so no license required - PM me about that - and you can have the Tom Clancy book for nowt once I've read it , though it's a bit scabby because I dropped it in the bath.

Edited by Dr.Dave

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Bump for this one then.

Sorry but I missed Phil-osopher10's reply.

I suppose if smeone were t do all the hard work arranging couriers etc I'd pack it up ready for collection - I'd do my best but it's a risk I reckon. If anything went wrong the carrier would blame my packing and the insurance would count for jack sh*t , of that I'm sure. Price - £220.

Edited by Dr.Dave