Why become a member? ×

Gallien Krueger GK Neo cabs

Geester

The GK1001RB-II is one year old and has seen very little action as it's been part of a back-up/spare rig. It comes in the GK 1001 amp bag which fits it perfectly, I have taken the rack ears off but they are in the amp bag pocket. Don't worry, I haven't lost the tiddly little screws that hold the rack ears on, they are in the pocket too.

***** The amp is now sold but the cabs are still available ****

***** The 1x12 cab is sold, to a lovely chap from Sunderland *****

***** The 2x12 cab is with Mike Walsh at the Bass Merchant in Witham, Essex *****

I also have a GK neo 2x12 and 1x12, both make up the spare rig with the above amp. Again, 1 year old with very little use. They both have the GK covers and the GK bi-amp cables as well.

The whole rig is super light and powerful, I purchased it on impulse and have never really made full use of it.

Looking to sell as a whole or in parts, don't mind. Price wise, I'm looking for £350 for the amp, £325 for the 2x12 and £200 for the 1x12. Will include the bag/covers/cables as required. Happy to take Paypal if needed.

I know delivery can be a bit of a bind when selling gear so I'm happy to be flexible in terms of meeting halfway etc etc. I'm based near Huntingdon in Cambs.

Looking to shift this gear quite quickly as I've got some new stuff arriving next week and I haven't told the good lady yet. If I sell the GK gear, the new kit has covers too and chances are she won't notice....(NOT).......

Haven't uploaded any pix (not sure how to) but can supply them on request. I'll give it a week then it's off to evil bay.

Cheers

Edited by Geester

Hello dude,

I hope you manage to shift these soon - I sympathise with your situation!
However, if they aren't gone in 6 1/2 weeks time I'll be getting in touch to talk about a deal on the whole rig. I'm only up the road in St. Ives, where are you, and are you involved with any local bands?

Biggsy

• 3 weeks later...

[quote name='Geester' post='117139' date='Jan 9 2008, 04:47 PM']The GK1001RB-II is one year old and has seen very little action as it's been part of a back-up/spare rig. It comes in the GK 1001 amp bag which fits it perfectly, I have taken the rack ears off but they are in the amp bag pocket. Don't worry, I haven't lost the tiddly little screws that hold the rack ears on, they are in the pocket too.

***** The amp is now sold but the cabs are still available ****

***** The 1x12 cab is sold, to a lovely chap from Sunderland *****

***** The 2x12 cab is with Mike Walsh at the Bass Merchant in Witham, Essex *****

I also have a GK neo 2x12 and 1x12, both make up the spare rig with the above amp. Again, 1 year old with very little use. They both have the GK covers and the GK bi-amp cables as well.

The whole rig is super light and powerful, I purchased it on impulse and have never really made full use of it.

Looking to sell as a whole or in parts, don't mind. Price wise, I'm looking for £350 for the amp, £325 for the 2x12 and £200 for the 1x12. Will include the bag/covers/cables as required. Happy to take Paypal if needed.

I know delivery can be a bit of a bind when selling gear so I'm happy to be flexible in terms of meeting halfway etc etc. I'm based near Huntingdon in Cambs.

Looking to shift this gear quite quickly as I've got some new stuff arriving next week and I haven't told the good lady yet. If I sell the GK gear, the new kit has covers too and chances are she won't notice....(NOT).......

Haven't uploaded any pix (not sure how to) but can supply them on request. I'll give it a week then it's off to evil bay.

Cheers[/quote]

Hi yes i want the neo112 cab at £200 will you post i can arrange a courier to collect

cheers
Al

[quote name='Geester' post='117139' date='Jan 9 2008, 04:47 PM']Looking to shift this gear quite quickly as I've got some new stuff arriving next week and I haven't told the good lady yet. If I sell the GK gear, the new kit has covers too and chances are she won't notice....(NOT).......[/quote]
Sounds like one of Baldricks cunning plans :)

I'd have the 2x12 from you as I already have one but want another to get some serious headroom and the most out of my ampeg head but like a typical musician i have no money. I'll trade for the entire contents of my pockets though...there's about £4.97, some fluff, various buss passes and two headphone adapters. Deal?

Good uck mate, they'll make someone very ver happy.

• 2 weeks later...