Why become a member? ×

Leech PA120 PA amp still available

OK, here's a few more bits from the big sell-off.

First up is an H&H S130 mono slave amp, rated at 100W into 4 Ohms. Jack input and volume control on the front, another pair of jacks on the back for aux in and slave out, and 2 more jacks for speaker outs. All in all this amp is in really good condition when you consider its age. There are a few scuffs on the end caps and a couple of nicks in the tolex, but otherwise really clean. The electroluminescent front panel is also in good working order as you can see from the photo. [b]NOW SOLD.[/b]

[attachment=64176:HH_SA130.jpg]

Next up is a Leech PA120 PA amp, rated 120W @ 4 Ohms. I don't know much about this, other than the fact it was made in May 1979 (according to stickers inside the front and back panels). It's got 4 input channels, each with jack input, volume, bass and treble controls. The master panel has volume, reverb and presence controls and a VU output meter, as well as a slave out and a jack for a reverb footswitch. Round the back there's a couple of output jacks and a MAHOOSIVE cast alloy heatsink. Channel 2 is a bit hissy, but not obtrusively so, and a couple of the pots are a little bit crackly, despite me having cleaned them all recently. Again, in pretty good order, it's missing one metal corner and the cap off the reverb knob, and has a few scrapes and scuffs, but nothing major.

[attachment=64177:Leech.jpg]

I'm after £30 for each of these. I'm willing to post but I'd prefer collection due to the weight.

Cheers

Andy

[quote name='Alien' post='1026930' date='Nov 17 2010, 02:54 PM']The electroluminescent front panel is also in good working order as you can see from the photo.

[attachment=64176:HH_SA130.jpg][/quote]
It's not very often that you see an H&H amplifier in such good condition. Usually the glass front get's cracked or it doesn't light up.

It needs to go to a good home where it will be looked after.

David

[quote name='colda' post='1027779' date='Nov 18 2010, 11:40 AM']am very tempted by the H&H - would be perfect to replace the FAL PA150 that I recently took an angle grinder to (needed to power a 2x10 combo project)[/quote]

Unfortunately, Chimike got in ahead of you, but consider yourself next in line if it falls through.

A