Why become a member? ×

Ibanez BTB 676

Bass Wielder

I've had this for a few months and just got the time to re-list.
It has only been gigged twice!
This was going to be my 'keeper' 6 string but I'm selling only as I bought a Modulus 6 string which I could not refuse!
A very good, well made instrument now pushed higher into the 'pro' region.

It is in 'as new' condition with the following professional upgrades (photos added):
*Bartolini M56 pickups (replaces stock MK2's)
*Bartolini NTMB 918 pre-amp (replaces stock Ibanez)
*Copper screened electronics compartment (to further reduce any noise)
*machine screws to ferrules Electronics cavity cover (replaces 'screw to wood') for longer life
*Double 9V battery compartment (re-aligned and much better than twisted original Ibanez cover) Note: An original photo of the back is added as well.

[u]This is the Ibanez description:[/u]

The Ibanez BTB676 six-string bass guitar is packed with professional features including a neck-thru construction, walnut and light ash wing body and deeper cutaways, enhancing playability and delivering perfect balance. BTB basses take the traditional BTB formula--massive body and substantial neck-- and move it forward.

BTBs continue to have the right mix of select woods and high-tech appointments that provide the huge tones and sustain that BTB players have come to love. The BTB676-NTF has a walnut/light ash wing body, comfortable 5-piece 'neck-thru' BTB6 maple/bubinga neck, a rosewood fingerboard with pearl dot inlays and 24 medium frets. The MR-2 bridge keeps the tuning stability rock solid. The Ibanez BTB 676 also features Bartolini MK2 pickups and onboard 3-band eq with separate bass, mid and treble boost/cut control knobs for incredible tonal variety.

You could get a new one for £670 or get my 'almost new with the upgrades' for a firm £600.
I'm not willing to post but can help by delivering to a reasonable meeting place from Aylesbury, Bucks.
Contact me for any more details or trials etc....

Edited by mcruiz67