Why become a member? ×

Digitech RP350 FS/FT

Silent Fly

[quote name='Silent Fly' post='1024422' date='Nov 15 2010, 11:15 AM'][b]Digitech RP350[/b] in as-new conditions with original packaging, manuals...

tons of effects (octaver, wammy, reverb, chorus, phaser, compressors...)

£99 + shipping (PayPal)

I would be interested to trade it for a Boss DD-7.[/quote]

Interested in this - how comaprable is it to the Digitech Whammy (either the Bass whammy or the red guitar one?)

and where abouts in London are you - thinking of a possible collect!

thanks

BP

[quote name='blind pilot' post='1024514' date='Nov 15 2010, 01:26 PM']Interested in this - how comaprable is it to the Digitech Whammy (either the Bass whammy or the red guitar one?) (…)[/quote]

Good question. I never compared the two but it tracks pretty well. Considering that are made by the same company I would be surprised if they use a different algorithm.

[quote name='blind pilot' post='1024514' date='Nov 15 2010, 01:26 PM'](…) and where abouts in London are you - thinking of a possible collect! (…)[/quote]

No problem to collect (London SW18)

Edited by Silent Fly

• 1 month later...

[quote name='dumelow' post='1073392' date='Dec 31 2010, 02:20 AM']how noisy is the unit when recording[/quote]
Some amp models are guitar specific but there are tons of effects that work great with bass.

[quote name='dumelow' post='1073392' date='Dec 31 2010, 02:20 AM']how noisy is the unit when recording[/quote]

Very good. After the input, the signal is converted in digital format and you record via USB no noise is picked up from the outside world. The unit has also stereo XLR out that are excellent from the noise viewpoint.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...