Why become a member? ×

Laney Richter R4, 300w 15" combo

garry

i've had this combo for a few years, mostly used at home, only gigged a few times used as a monitor with a PA so never pushed hard.

this is a solid amp, probably suited to a beginner/intermediate player in terms of the quality/functions. I can do a one hand lift out to the car, but it aint a lightweight peice of kit, it would be able to handle getting knocked around (been looked after by me though!). As with all combos of this type, you need to add an extension cab to get the full 300w, i think with just the internal speaker it puts out around 175w but I would need to check. plenty of EQ options, on board compressor, switchable horn, does the job.

cosmetic condition - 8.5/10 i would say. there are a couple of nicks in the vinyl covering but nothing bad.

mechanical/electrical condition - 10/10 all knobs present and correct, all working as it should, i've never had any problems with it at all, and wouldn't expect buyer to have any problems either

reason for sale - i've got a baby on the way so cash & space are now of upmost importance!

here's some spec:
[color="#0000FF"][i]Laney R4 300w Bass Amplifier
1 x 15 Custom Celestion speaker + switchable horn (combo)

Equalisation: Bass & Treble controls + 7 band graphic mid

‘Enhance control’

Normal & High inputs

Switchable compressor with ‘On’ & ‘Active’ status lights

Switchable limiter

Pre EQ XLR DI socket

FX loop

Tuner Out

Extension speaker out jack

[/i][/color]

heres a pic from the web, pics of the item coming soon...

thanks for looking :)