Why become a member? ×

Roland TR626 with manual

Up for grabs is a Roland TR626.
I bought this off eBay I think about 4 years ago, in my hands its had very little use certainly no live stuff just a few jam/band practices and stored in a flightcase for the rest of the time.
The drum machine has clearly been fairly well used however all the instrument buttons, volume control and tempo speed knobs and other buttons work just fine.

The top and bottom have some signs of wear and tear, light scratches/marks, nothing too deep IMO, however the top right corner and bottom left corner have a chips, I suspect where it has been dropped by a previous owner. Please see pictures below for this.
The On/Off switch has obviously been taped down at one point too because there is tape residue around it. This can be seen in the pictures below. Switch is unaffected by this.

Drum Machine also comes with a rather dog eared original manual, complete with an authentic tea stain.

The 626 has Midi in and out, a Stereo output, Headphone output, Footswitch start/stop control, a trig out and a tape sync in/outputs, and will take a standard Boss style PSU (not supplied) or 6xAA batteries for on the go drum making :) . It does however look like a battery has leaked in the compartment once upon a time though. It also has 8 individual outputs for: Bass drum, Snare, Hi Lo and Mid Toms, Hi-Hat, Crash and Ride. All of these outputs work fine.

[size=5][b]SOLD[/b][/size][s]£45 posted or £40 collectio[/s]n from either Epsom, Surrey or alternatively from where I work (evenings) in London just off The Strand.

Payment: Cash on collection or PayPal please.

Thanks for looking.

Picture:

Edited by Magical_Max