Why become a member? ×

rondo music bass Douglas Pisces BK

prismrock2003

hi being a student i have virtually no money at all, well except for the important things like beer. but anyway a while ago i was really wanting to buy a squier 50's precision bass until the other day when i seen the pisces bass on the rondo music website.

anyway back to the real question has anyone had experience with buying from rondomusic? and what was it like?

i states on the website non usa buyers have to buy a hardcase aswell.

anyway thanks in advance

Michael

p.s they have more necks for sale in the parts section

I bought a Brice HXB406 quite a few years ago now (before they shipped to the EU, i had a friend bring it over) and it was brilliant for the price. Zach (Jarhead on here) owns it now and seems happy with it. Look up the SX range, they're very popular basses for modding because the woods are to a good standard for the price and the electrics get changed anyway.

I bought a couple of basses from them a couple of years ago and had them delivered to Portugal no problem. They were very helpful at every stage. That was especially useful when FedEX cocked up and had the basses spend a holiday in France, as they decided to ship a replacement free of charge.

Actually, if you're planning on placing an order, let me know. I'm close (Leeds) and it'd be good to split shipping costs and what not.

[quote name='yorks5stringer' post='1015890' date='Nov 8 2010, 12:03 AM']When you factor in around a further 20% for VAT and import duty etc, they lose their appeal somewhat....[/quote]
True. I was lucky to buy them when the EUR-USD exchange rate was at record highs. Not sure if it'll come out as cheap now.