Why become a member? ×

Feedback for G-funk45

jimbobothy

Just bought a Sandberg JJ5 off Chris, nice chap to deal with. Unfortunatley the logistics of the deal meant it was best if I sorted out a courier rather than collect the bass personally but Chris was very good regarding communication and facilitating the collection for the courier, it was also packaged well so no worries there. The bass was as described and plays very nicely, Ta very much!!

Edited by jimbobothy

• 1 year later...

Just bought a Squier CV '60s Precision off Chris. As with the BCer above, we also had to use a courier this time, and due to circumstances beyond Chris's control, there was a slight delay before he was able to get the bass off to me, but his communication has been excellent throughout, and the bass arrived today superbly packaged - took me ages to get the darn thing open!!! The bass itself is in perfect condition, plays beautifully, and the colour (Fiesta Red) makes me smile, so I'm very happy indeed. Thanks very much Chris!