Why become a member? ×

GLX Bass Overdrive pedal - as new and boxed

Bass Culture

Bought one of these to try and got on with it so well that I 'upgraded' to an SFX-modded Bad Monkey instead (which I might also sell on), so this is surplus to current requirements. This is some blurb for you that I've lifted off the seller's website:

General Babble
What a beast! This pedal is new to the UK market, and is part of a whole range from GLX, which is constantly expanding - keep your eyes peeled! It just stinks of a Boss pedal - is it possible they come from the same factory?

These pedals are hideously well made. All metal casing with rubber footpedal cover, hard wearing pots which feel like they'll last forever - it just screams quality at you! Power is available either a 9v Power supply (not supplied, but available in our online shop) or a 9v PP3 battery (supplied). Battery changes are simple - undo the thumbscrew and the lid springs open, change the battery and tighten the thumbscrew and away we go again!

All this, and for way less than a Boss pedal. We must be stupid. Oh yes.....we are.

Vital Statistics

•Overdrive designed specifically for Bass
•Create high gain fuzz to rich overdrives, using the dual gain circuitry
•72mm wide
•60mm tall
•128mm long
•Connections: 1 x Input, 1 x Output, 1 x Power supply inlet
•Level control - used to cut or boost the level of the sound
•Low/High control - to cut & boost the relevant frequencies in the effect
•Tone control - effectively a 'Mix' control - clockwise adds the effect to the sound, anti-clockwise removes it
•Gain control - to adjust the amount of overdrive in the effect

And now some photos of yer actual unit:

As you will see, it's pristine, Christine, and priced to go at a mere [b][i]£23 posted[/i][/b]. There are some who have observed the resemblance of these pedals to another well known manufacturer's whose name has four letters, begins with a 'B', ends in an 'S' and has a vowel and one of those consonants tucked between. But far be it for me to comment!

Go on - you know you've always wanted to get down and dirty, and for not much more than your average weekly pocket money now you can!

Bank transfer preferred pretty please.

Thanks,

Mark

Edited by Bass Culture