Why become a member? ×

Crafter Acoustic bass for Sale

davebass66

For sale is my Crafter GAB-24S Acoustic bass guitar.

I have owned the bass from new for about 4 years but it has only ever been used for a gig once and sparingly for practice.

Specs: Sitka solid spruce top, Rosewood back and sides, headway preamp, Abalone dot markers, Abalone soundhole inlay.

The bass is in very good condition with just a couple of small marks (see pics). Pulled it out to have a play the other day and it sounds great, really clear acoustic tone.The onboard pre amp is very effective as well with bass, mid, treble and scoop. Also has phase button and a mute button.

(the pic showing the back of the body is not showing marks, it just needs a clean, which i wil do obviously)

This is a great bass for anyone who does a lot of acoustic work (unlike me)! it's also great for practice if you're in a place where you can't plug in and turn up!

Comes with a good quality hard case...the case has seen better days (handle is currently gaffa'd on) but is does it's job and protected the bass really well when it was in the hold on a plane to Jamaica!

Don't think this model is available anymore which is a shame....

You're more than welcome to come and try the bass if you would like....Collection is preferred but i'm willing to meet up if it's a reasonable distance.
reluctant to post but won't rule that option out as a last resort.

Looking for £180 ono

Dave