Why become a member? ×

SOLD! - Eden WTX260 Head

NJE

Hello all,

Up for sale is my USA built Eden WTX260 head. I have recently had to increase the power of my rig because of some big gigs coming up and I am likely to not have any PA support. I need to shift some serious air in the new 8 piece band and just need bigger gear unfortunately. I was hoping I would be able to keep this as a backup for gigs but I just dont have the money to keep it.

The amp is about 2 years old and only gigged half a dozen times and then only used as monitoring as I have used the DI and gone through the PA. It is in fantastic condition with only one or two very very small marks which didnt show on the camera. It will deliver 300 watt at 4ohm and is very very loud for such a very small amp, a lot louder than my old Ashdown ABM head and so much smaller and lighter. It slots in the gig bag and just makes gigging so much easier. I have used this with EBS and Aguilar Cabs and it is very versatile with a huge range of tone, clean and punchy but no too sterile and handles a B string beautifully, even my drummer couldnt believe what this tiny little box does.

The amp has some very handy functions accessed through the 3 band controls like the bass boost and mid shift control. It also has built in copressor/compressor bypass switch which is great. For a full list of features check out the Eden site: [url="http://www.eden-electronics.com/products/amps/indiv/wtx260.aspx"]http://www.eden-electronics.com/products/a...div/wtx260.aspx[/url]

The amp will come in original shipping box with power cables and the original manual. These are £499 new at Bass Merchant, The Bass Gallery has one in secondhand for £449 and the last one on here for sale was £350. I would like £300 or make me an offer, no trades sorry.

I will ship this fully insured if anyone wants or happy to do a local pickup so you can test it out, I live in Cheltenham. Any questions please PM me.

[attachment=62673:Eden_front.jpg]
[attachment=62674:eden_back.jpg]
[attachment=62676:eden_front_2.jpg]
[attachment=62677:Eden_box.jpg]

Edited by NJE