Why become a member? ×

Sold!!!! Trace Elliot GP12 SMX 15inch 580 Watt Como for sale/swap....

andi-m

Hi Guys!

Just upgraded to a new Trace AH100 -12 Head and Ampeg SVT 18 Cabinet (I wanted separates instead of a combo) so I'm now looking to sell for £425.00 ono as I have listed it on ebay for this price.

It's a fantastic sounding set up as you probably already know, and it's in really good condition. One of the last ones they made in the 90's before they closed down for 10 years or so. I'm not entirely convinced that the new Trace head I've bought to replace it sounds as good but it's a bit late now anyway.

I am also looking for an Ampeg SVT 410 HLF cab (the 500 watt 4 ohm one, not the HE version) so I may be willing for a part ex or trade - I don't mind if the cab is a bit tatty as long as it's in perfect original working order...

I also have a separate matching Trace Elliot 300 watt 1518 cabinet for sale, it is in really good order and sounds terrific, especially when you pair it up with the combo - Looking for around £150.00 ono, or again, consider a deal on a SVT 410 HLF...

AND.....

I also have a full Packhorse flight case for the GP12 SMX combo (or other similar Trace combo's, or anything else that will fit it) for which I am looking for around £110.00.

I am based in Central London, near Liverpool Street station and any inspection is welcome for legitimate buyers

I will also consider a deal if anybody wants to buy more than one of the items off me.

Cheers!

Andi 07974 241840

Edited by andi-m

[quote name='badboy1984' post='1004700' date='Oct 29 2010, 07:29 AM']good rig and very loud as well, plenty of headroom. I can see why you want to sell it, the weight is the issue I guess.

Nice rig and big sound for anyone that need something big.[/quote]

Yeah, thanks - it sounds massive, but to be honest it's not that big and heavy really, especially when compared to some Ampeg gear, and you have the advantage of being able to just take the combo to small gigs and adding the cab for bigger gigs.

I just got the chance for a reasonably priced AH100 12 head and decided I would prefer separates.