Why become a member? ×

Hartke HA3000 Amp head**Traded Pending the Usual**

blind pilot

Up for grabs, my 'ol trusty HA3000 amp head

[attachment=62289:heads.jpg]

Has been rock solid for over a year, but its just been replaced by a HA3500 (in the pic too!) A few scuffs on the top etc but nothing major.

The only issue is the post EQ effects send/return line needs to be bridged with a patch lead, have been assured that its just sticky contact in the jack socket,And there is no issue to run it how I have!

good loud amp, looking for £110.00 collected OVNO, its a heavy thing so I will be post at your expense, you are more than welcome to pop down and play it if you wish!

cheers

BP

Edit to Add, might be interested in a trade for a bass, or delay effects - that kind of thing!

Edited by blind pilot

Hi there

My name is Joseph Nash (07848383287)

I'm studying Creative Music Technology at Canterbury Christ Church, and am in my first year at present and really need a good bass amp, the one I have at at the moment just isn't good enough. I've been looking for your amp for a while, my dad has one at home and it's amazing! I don't know why Hartke aren't more well known than they already are.

Anywho, I would like to make an offer of £100.00

If you could get back to me on my phone number above ^^ or email me at [email protected] to sort out details like pick up point and method of pay that would be great!

Many thanks,

Joe