Why become a member? ×

Fender California Series Strat

Hi all,

I'm selling my 1997 Fender California Series Strat which is fitted with a Seymour Duncan Jeff Beck humbucker in the bridge position. I used it for years when I attempted to play guitar in a band about 10 years ago. It has a few dings, as you might expect, there is a bit of cracking in the finish and the pickup pole pieces are rusted. The bridge was rusted so badly that I changed it for a new Fender one, it's so new, in fact, that it still has the sticker over the trem hole. The frets have a fair bit of wear, particularly on the top 3 strings, but nowt that a recrown shouldn't be able to sort. The whole guitar has a relic feel to it which adds to the old mojo. It comes with the original gig bag. Will take more photos if anyone shows any interest. Looking for £350 or best offer. Pick up preferred.

[quote name='SisterAbdullahX' post='1001912' date='Oct 26 2010, 11:59 PM']Hi all,

I'm selling my 1997 Fender California Series Strat which is fitted with a Seymour Duncan Jeff Beck humbucker in the bridge position. I used it for years when I attempted to play guitar in a band about 10 years ago. It has a few dings, as you might expect, there is a bit of cracking in the finish and the pickup pole pieces are rusted. The bridge was rusted so badly that I changed it for a new Fender one, it's so new, in fact, that it still has the sticker over the trem hole. The frets have a fair bit of wear, particularly on the top 3 strings, but nowt that a recrown shouldn't be able to sort. The whole guitar has a relic feel to it which adds to the old mojo. It comes with the original gig bag. Will take more photos if anyone shows any interest. Looking for £350 or best offer. Pick up preferred.[/quote]

Price drop bump. [s]£350.[/s] £300.

Edited by SisterAbdullahX

[quote name='SisterAbdullahX' post='1001912' date='Oct 26 2010, 10:59 PM']Hi all,

I'm selling my 1997 Fender California Series Strat which is fitted with a Seymour Duncan Jeff Beck humbucker in the bridge position. I used it for years when I attempted to play guitar in a band about 10 years ago. It has a few dings, as you might expect, there is a bit of cracking in the finish and the pickup pole pieces are rusted. The bridge was rusted so badly that I changed it for a new Fender one, it's so new, in fact, that it still has the sticker over the trem hole. The frets have a fair bit of wear, particularly on the top 3 strings, but nowt that a recrown shouldn't be able to sort. The whole guitar has a relic feel to it which adds to the old mojo. It comes with the original gig bag. Will take more photos if anyone shows any interest. Looking for £350 or best offer. Pick up preferred.[/quote]

Bit of interest shown but still here BUMP.