Why become a member? ×

Ashdown Tourbus 15

cd_david

Like it says got this and NEVER even taken the tape off the box, warranty card not registered.

Stock pic as like i said dont want to un box it just for a pic.

As this is BRAND NEW lets say £40 plus p+p thats £20 off the cheapest price i could find

Cheers

Dave

Blurb from Ashdown

The Ashdown TourBus 15 is a 15-Watt 8-inch bass guitar practice combo amp featuring Volume, Bass and Treble controls, a 1/4-inch headphone output socket for silent late-night practice, and a CD / MP3 input so you can gig along with your favourite band. A rugged 8-inch bass speaker delivers some surprisingly potent bass tones.

ASHDOWN TOURBUS 15 PRACTICE BASS COMBO AMPLIFIER FEATURES

Bass guitar practice combo amp.
15-Watts.
8-Inch driver.
Volume, Bass and Treble controls.
Headphone socket for silent practice.
CD / MP3 input lets you play along with your favorite bands.

£40? I'll have some of that. Been after a small practise amp ever since my band shipped all of our gigging gear into the lock up, which is a 15 mile drive to practise with my rig. Need something for my bedroom. I could pick this up today if you're in the north east

[quote name='tjm' post='1004995' date='Oct 29 2010, 12:01 PM']£40? I'll have some of that. Been after a small practise amp ever since my band shipped all of our gigging gear into the lock up, which is a 15 mile drive to practise with my rig. Need something for my bedroom. I could pick this up today if you're in the north east[/quote]

Im free around 10-12 today mate if you are?

Cheers

Dave