Why become a member? ×

Used Peli 1750 Case

Hi,

So up for sale is a used Peli 1750 Flightcase. Case is too heavy duty for me now, its collecting dust at home and I get ear ache frequently about it being in the way.
Bought in February of this year I used it to carry around a bass on a theatre tour. The case got loaded into and out of a lorry every 3 weeks with the bass in, then the case remained empty whilst I used a gig bag to ferry guitar about when needed. Large rifle case will draw unwanted attention in some parts of the world we visited.
Because the case was handled by other less careful people, case does have some scratches/nics although nothing I would class as major.
Wheels are fine, only used about three times (indoors/stage use at that) and only once on a pavement/street.
Case kept my bass very snuggly and protected no damage what so ever to the bass.

Although the case is designed to take rifles/guns it will happily accommodate a bass, guitar or keyboard and some pedal(s) or any number of things in any combination.

Case comes with three bits of foam with only one bit cut, the base piece of foam does have some puncture marks in, I suspect this is from the tuning heads digging in whilst packed.
Foam was cut by my very wobbly hand to fit bass and a pedal. Foam hasn't been glued together like they suggest in the manual. Manual is included.
Replacement foam can be bought online for just under £40 from [url="http://www.casemarket.co.uk/peli-1750-foam-set-1110-p.asp"]Here[/url]

Edit: Forgot to say the white label on the top is a flightcase label, can be removed if need be but its a pretty strong label so might need serious scraping.

Vital statistics:
Weight - 10kg
Dimensions (in mm)
Internal - Length 1283 Width 341 Depth 133
External - Length 1346 Width 443 Depth 154
Lid Depth - 44
Base Depth - 89

Price:
[s]£125[/s] [color="#FF0000"][size=5][b]Sold[/b][/size][/color]

Delivery: I'd prefer to not post this, so am offering free delivery within a 15 mile radius of Epsom, Surrey or I can meet halfway (within reason) if you are from further afield.

Please feel free to PM me with any questions you may have.
Thanks for looking.

Pictures:

Edited by Magical_Max

I use one of these (i think a bit bigger) to carry my NS5 around when I need a proper flightcase. I cannot imagine using a metal flightcase. These are as good as it gets and very light considering the level of protection it gives. Easily as good as a full ATA flightcase - with the added benefit of wheels.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...