Why become a member? ×

Marshall Jackhammer JH-1

lateralus462

I'm selling my Marshall Jackhammer. The pedal is in very good condition and is boxed with instructions.
This is a guitar distortion/overdrive pedal (it has 2 switchable modes) but it works really well with bass due to the fact it has a 3 band eq (with mid sweep!!!) - doesn't really do subtle but you can get some great heavy sounds!!

I'd like £22 pounds for this pedal including postage.

Below is some info from the Marshall site:

The JH-1 Jackhammer is the ultimate overdrive/distortion pedal. It allows you to recreate that classic overdriven Marshall sound or go to the extreme aggressive distortion of modern heavy rock. The unit features an incredible six controls and two modes that allow you to tailor your distortion sound to pretty much anything your heart desires.

"Six Adjustable Controls

This Marshall unit features six adjustable controls; gain, volume, treble, bass, frequency and contour. With this array of controls you can customise your sound massively. Using the gain control you can increase the amount of distortion from crunchy chords to super saturated lead tones. The volume simply adjusts the overall noise produced by the JH-1, allowing you to boost or cut volume when the pedal is in use. The treble and bass controls the high and low EQ, while ‘freq’ allows you to pick out the frequencies that the contour will ‘scoop’. Contour enables the user to scoop the frequencies specified by the frequency control.

Two Sound Modes

The Jackhammer Effects Pedal features two different modes; OD and Dist. The OD mode is an overdrive that recreates the Marshall open roar of a JCM800. The Dist mode is full distortion mode for the more saturated tone of a JCM2000."