Why become a member? ×

where did i see...?

Al Heeley

Looking for the online shop that sells all the pedal bits - boards, cases, daisy chain power leads, connects and more importantly those little metal brackets that let you screw down a loose pedal to a board when velcro doesn't do the job. Can't for the life of me remember the name of the outlet, only I think it has a sort of fat freddy surf shack type feel to it.
You know the one? Please help my memory.

[quote name='Al Heeley' post='990676' date='Oct 16 2010, 09:56 PM']Looking for the online shop that sells all the pedal bits - boards, cases, daisy chain power leads, connects and more importantly those little metal brackets that let you screw down a loose pedal to a board when velcro doesn't do the job. Can't for the life of me remember the name of the outlet, only I think it has a sort of fat freddy surf shack type feel to it.
You know the one? Please help my memory.[/quote]

ive got a few spares of those "little metal brackets" with screws.. probably enough for 3 or 4 pedals..?
your welcome to them if you like m8 :)

[quote name='Tuco' post='990719' date='Oct 16 2010, 10:41 PM']ive got a few spares of those "little metal brackets" with screws.. probably enough for 3 or 4 pedals..?
your welcome to them if you like m8 :lol:[/quote]
Thats very decent of you - thanks very much! 3 or 4 pedals is perfect. I'll pm you, and let me know if i can repay the favour in some way or paypal you something for your trouble :)

[quote name='Al Heeley' post='990722' date='Oct 16 2010, 10:44 PM']Thats very decent of you - thanks very much! 3 or 4 pedals is perfect. I'll pm you, and let me know if i can repay the favour in some way or paypal you something for your trouble :)[/quote]
5 pedals as it goes :lol:

i aim to please lol