Why become a member? ×

SOLD SOLD SOLD - Thanks

mrtcat

[attachment=61377:axe_119.JPG][attachment=61379:axe_120.JPG][attachment=61378:axe_121.JPG][attachmen
t=61380:axe_122.JPG][attachment=61381:axe_123.JPG][attachment=61382:axe_124.JPG][attachment=61383:ax
e
_125.JPG]

Sadly I don't really play this one anymore as I have too many nice Jazzes to choose from. I'm sure you all know all about these. It's beautifully made, plays well, sounds great and is in good condition. I bought it new in May 2009 and have only gigged it three times. There are two tiny dinks on the headstock thanks to living in a converted loft. There's also a small mark in the varnish near the top cut away. All marks are shown in photos and are purely superficial. Comes with original gig bag. Also comes with original pickup cover and thumb rest neither of which have ever been mounted

I'm after a swift sale hence £550

Would trade but only for a barefaced compact with the silver grill cloth in tip top condition plus some cash my way or a straight swap for a barefaced big one with the silver cloth again in tip top condition or a barefaced vintage (can you see the trend here?).

Thanks for looking

Edited by mrtcat

[quote name='aberbassman' post='988605' date='Oct 14 2010, 11:17 PM']Hi, really interested in The Marcus Miller Bass. Have cash ready for a good condition MM. Which part of Oxfordshire are you in? Thanks Colin[/quote]

PM sent - many thanks