Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Album Launch

TPJ

[i]Evenhand [/i]are on an album being released by [url="http://www.thelaboratoryproject.com/index.html"]the laboratory project[/url], Pash our guitarist/singer is exec producer. The album launch is Oct 30 at FAC251 The Factory in Manchester. Other bands on the album (is this even the right word to use these days? :) ) are Drama King, Our Day Remains, Osiris, Fez and Helvelvn II.

As a teaser to the launch a few of the bands are playing at PMT in Manchester (Salford) this Saturday throughout the day. I believe all are acoustic-ish sets. It kicks off around 1pm Sat and I think the idea is a band an hour, 20 min set.

If anyone is interested come on down. If you want to get into the gig on the 30th PM me, I can get some tickets but need to know how many in advance.

[quote name='TPJ' post='987752' date='Oct 14 2010, 09:53 AM'][i]Evenhand [/i]are on an album being released by [url="http://www.thelaboratoryproject.com/index.html"]the laboratory project[/url], Pash our guitarist/singer is exec producer. The album launch is Oct 30 at FAC251 The Factory in Manchester. Other bands on the album (is this even the right word to use these days? :) ) are Drama King, Our Day Remains, Osiris, Fez and Helvelvn II.

As a teaser to the launch a few of the bands are playing at PMT in Manchester (Salford) this Saturday throughout the day. I believe all are acoustic-ish sets. It kicks off around 1pm Sat and I think the idea is a band an hour, 20 min set.

If anyone is interested come on down. If you want to get into the gig on the 30th PM me, I can get some tickets but need to know how many in advance.[/quote]

Sorry, too far for me, but I checked out the Evenhand Myspace site and love your stuff. A massive variety of styles if I may so so!

Cheers, Steve

[quote name='StevieC' post='990857' date='Oct 17 2010, 07:49 AM']Sorry, too far for me, but I checked out the Evenhand Myspace site and love your stuff. A massive variety of styles if I may so so!

Cheers, Steve[/quote]
Thanks Steve. The PMT gig went well and people seemed to be into our music. The acoustic guitar/double bass combo draws the eye and the material works great in this format as well as doing it electric.