Why become a member? ×

FS Eminence Governor 75w 8ohm 12" - similar tone to V30

ONE SOLD Second sold subject

Very nearly new, I must have had then less than two months and given them max 20hrs play and generally not at massive volume.

[url="http://eminence.com/guitar_speaker_detail.asp?model=THEGOVERNOR&speaker_size=12&SUB_CAT_ID=4"]Specs on eminence's site[/url]

Nice speakers but too much of a mid hump for my already middley LP and matamp combo, I'm swapping them out for a pair of G75Ts.

Allegedly they're eminence's take on celestion's vintage 30 but more power handling, not sure about that but the graph type thing is similar.

As you can see from the pics they came from blue arran. Cab obviously not included :)

New the cheapest I can see them in the UK is about £50ea so say £75 the pair collected, probably max an extra £10 posted. Happy to sell them singly.

Bank transfer, paypal gift, cash on collection all good.

Edited by paganskins

[quote name='Ancient Mariner' post='987486' date='Oct 13 2010, 10:13 PM']If you want something less middly then try the Wizard G12H-alikes. Should be slightly mid-scooped (the G12H is) but with a slightly less sharp-edged top end.[/quote]

I was looking at those (blue arran have them on special offer at the mo) but picked up a pair of celestion G12t 75s cheaply second hand. The other guitarsole in my band has a zilla 2x12 with G12ts in and my matamp sounded ace through it.

Edited by paganskins