Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Electro-Harmonix POG2

BottomEndian

[b]***SOLD*** ***SOLD*** ***SOLD***[/b]

For sale, my POG2 (that's a Polyphonic Octave Generator, in case you were wondering).

The five sliders on the left allow you to mix the dry signal, one octave down, two octaves down ( :) gets a bit hairy on bass!), one octave up and two octaves up. The three sliders on the right control the attack rate, low-pass filter and detune applied to the effect, and the two white buttons in between let you fine tune how those things affect the dry signal too, along with the Q factor for the low-pass filter. 8 saveable presets are controlled with the left-hand footswitch and/or the big white knob up top.

Tracks brilliantly all the way up and down the neck and strings, and sounds great. Quite organic and lively, and there are a ridiculous number of possibilities from this box. It just doesn't have any place in anything I'm doing at the moment, and I need to "rationalise" the pedal collection a touch. It's in excellent condition (I'd give it 8.5/10, with a few little scrapes here and there). It's been velcroed on my pedalboard for a while, but the velcro's come off with no problem.

These seem to be £194 new (very specific, but Google doesn't lie!). I'm looking for [b][s]£140 delivered in the UK[/s] ***SOLD***[/b], including original box and manual, and a PSU... it's possibly not the original PSU, but they're all the same anyway. :lol:

Edited by BottomEndian