Why become a member? ×

SOLD: DHA VT2-Twin-EQ-Std-Bass

BottomEndian

[b]***SOLD*** ***SOLD*** ***SOLD***[/b]

Here's my DHA VT2-Twin-EQ-Std-Bass up for sale. No beating around the bush: it's a behemoth, but it's a real Swiss-Army-knife pedal. DI, EQ, two channels of valve-drive... all in one box.

Left footswitch is your on/off. When it's on, the left-hand valve lights up green. Looks cool. The right footswitch is the channel selector, with the option of blue or red. Yep, you guessed it: on the blue channel, the right-hand valve lights up blue; on red, it changes to red. That valve stays lit up all the time, whether you're bypassed or not, so you can see which channel will be on when you stomp the other switch. Blue channel goes from clean to slightly crunchy. Red channel goes from slightly crunchy to balls-out drive.

The initially dazzling array of controls is actually quite simple once you get your head round it (and realise the knobs are colour-coded!).
Top row: input pad; blue channel gain; blue channel treble, mid & bass cut/boosts
Middle row: blue channel output level; red channel output level; DI level
Bottom row: red channel gain; red channel overdrive; red channel treble, mid & bass cut/boosts

In and out on the left-hand side (denoted by Dave's glorious hieroglyphs). On the right-hand side, there's an XLR out for DI, along with a ground switch, with options for ground (pin 1 connected to ground), float (pin 1 disconnected), or ploat (pin 1 connected to ground via a resistor and capacitor).

It's a great valve-tone-in-a-box pedal, but I'm a bit skint at the moment and I've got to "rationalise" my pedal collection a bit. :)

For any more info, you can check out [url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/DHA-VT2-Twin-Std-2-channel-tube-O-D-Guitar-Bass-/310250297122"]Dave's current listing on eBay[/url], which also shows you the price for a new one: £199. Mine's in virtually as-new condition (I'd give it a 9.5/10). Rehearsals only, never been gigged, had velcro on the back for the pedalboard, but it came off no problem.

I'm asking [b][s]£125 delivered in the UK[/s] ***SOLD***[/b], including 12V PSU.

Edited by BottomEndian