Why become a member? ×

Feeler: 1977 Musicman Sixtyfive

tanuki

I've had this amp for about 8 years and im finally accepting the fact i may need to get rid of it, its been sitting unused for a while now..

Its a 1977 Musicman Sixtyfive, great loud sound, i remember when i got it i did a gig with a band i had been using an SVT-4 and two eden cabs with and it could handle the onstage volume..

Other great thing about this amp is that you get that vintage sound but its pretty light to carry!
pics below were taken a year ago, theres a tear in the front silver material, maybe 3 inches long but its not hanging open or anything like that, the tolex on the cab is battered in places but really its an amazing souding mojoed vintage amp thats well worth trying

When i first got it i was blown away by the low end and definition i got with my old p bass, id never heard it sound so good, ive since found its the same with my old EB-3 and also really good with double bass..

offers around £550

• 4 weeks later...

yeah, i think the speaker is the Ev one, and they do sound great, if it doesnt sell i may keep it for my keyboard player to use, it will sound great with a dirty hammond through it!

i used to have the HD130 head aswell, allways regret selling that one!!

Edited by tanuki