Why become a member? ×

Back Up!! Warmoth/nordstrand/audere Jazz. Price Drop!!

SisterAbdullahX

[quote name='SisterAbdullahX' post='973621' date='Oct 1 2010, 08:49 AM'][s][/s][b][/b]Hi all,

I have decided to let my beloved Warmoth, which I put together with my own fair hands, go. The Warmoth has a swamp ash body, maple neck with quite a bit of birdseye in it, satin on the back and clear gloss on front of headstock, ebony fingerboard. Machines are Schaller M4s. Pickups are Nordstrand NJ4SEs, Audere JZ3 2 band eq (vol/vol/bass+treble cut and boost/passive tone). Badass bridge. In great condition, only 2 tiny marks on body, one near the control plate and one at the bottom of the bridge and there's a line where the finish has come off the back of the neck. Will get photos of these later. Includes Hiscox case which is in great condition.

Not interested in trades, cash sale only, dropped from [b][s]£575 [/s][/b][s][/s]to [b][s]£550[/s][/b][s][/s] to [b]£500[/b].

By the way, pictures here show it when it had an East/ACG02 preamp in. Will get more photos with the Audere in later.[/quote]

Now on ebay BUMP.

[quote name='SisterAbdullahX' post='973621' date='Oct 1 2010, 08:49 AM'][s][/s][b][/b]Hi all,

I have decided to let my beloved Warmoth, which I put together with my own fair hands, go. The Warmoth has a swamp ash body, maple neck with quite a bit of birdseye in it, satin on the back and clear gloss on front of headstock, ebony fingerboard. Machines are Schaller M4s. Pickups are Nordstrand NJ4SEs, Audere JZ3 2 band eq (vol/vol/bass+treble cut and boost/passive tone). Badass bridge. In great condition, only 2 tiny marks on body, one near the control plate and one at the bottom of the bridge and there's a line where the finish has come off the back of the neck. Will get photos of these later. Includes Hiscox case which is in great condition.

Not interested in trades, cash sale only, dropped from [b][s]£575 [/s][/b][s][/s]to [b][s]£550[/s][/b][s][/s] to [b]£500[/b].

By the way, pictures here show it when it had an East/ACG02 preamp in. Will get more photos with the Audere in later.[/quote]

Can't beleive there's no love for this BUMP.

Not interested in trades, cash sale only, dropped from [b][s]£575 [/s][/b][s][/s]to [b][s]£550[/s][/b][s][/s] to [b][s]£500[/s][/b] to [b]£485[/b].

Must go Bump!

Not interested in trades, cash sale only, dropped from [b][s]£575 [/s][/b][s][/s]to [b][s]£550[/s][/b][s][/s] to [b][s]£500[/s][/b] to [b]£485[/b].

BUMP.