Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Need some Score

Kraken

Does anybody have the Bass Clef for 'Sweet Child Of Mine' by Guns N Roses?

tried a search of here and a couple of the site linked to from here (fantastic work BTW to those of you who have these huge resources)

i've been asked to learn it for a celebration and thought I'd use it as an excercise in improving my Reading.

must have it really by December 2010.

I have the score & tab for the whole album. Could scan it and send it if you want. Will have to wait for the weekend cos I'm gigging tonight. Last song in the set is Sweet Child. The score is great and you will almost sound like Duff!

[quote name='Kraken' post='970602' date='Sep 28 2010, 01:04 PM']All Sorted mep is a top man!

BTW mep I think I may be playing down your way next june, keep an eye out for Thinking For Tuesday and I will buy you a beer (or two)[/quote]

Glad you got the score ok. Always a pleasure tp help a fellow BC'er on their way. I'll look out for the gig, give us a reminder nearer the time, and the venue. If i'm not gigging I'll try and make it.

• 1 month later...