Why become a member? ×

FS: CORT C4 LTD - WENGE NECK, MIGHTY MITE PUPS

theforevertest

Hi

For sale is my Cort C4 Limited Edition 4-string bass.

I am the 2nd owner of the bass.

It has a basswood body with a beautiful birdseye maple top, wenge neck and rosewood fretboard.

It has twin active Mighty Mite soapbar pickups with a 2-band active EQ, including a stacked push/pull passive/active volume pot.

Lovely thin neck, most Warwick-like I've ever played, really fast.

Currently strung with Warwick red labels. Includes hard case and a nearly new bottle of Ernie Ball polish.

The bass has been regularly polished and the fretboard regularly dressed.

The condition is immaculate, no scratches or dings, just some very very light buckle rash on the beautiful back side.

Gold hardware is starting to wear slightly but nothing noticable. Might Mite is written in white on the pickups but this has worn off. No other damage or wear.

Served me very well, the range of tones available is awesome, especially for slap.

Strap in the pics is not included.

If you want any more info or pics just let me know.

[s]£250[/s] £200 (cash on collection) or [s]£275[/s] £225 shipped (payment by bank transfer).

Very reluctant to sell but I've just bought my dream Warwick :)

Cheers, Mark

Edited by theforevertest

Hi Mark,

This is one seriously nice Bass.

I had the C4P until quite recently; unfortunately I had to pass it on as the finger joints continue to develop arthritis so I’ve migrated to short scale. I could never get my head around why Cort Basses are not more popular with Bass players in general. I really like the maple top on this one, if the neck is as good as the C4P I bet she plays beautifully.

Just a wee bump for a great Bass, great price – best of luck with the sale.

Oggy :)