Why become a member? ×

Guitar with valve combo

Decided to rekindle this thread as I am starting to get back into headless basses,if you have anything to trade let me know, prefer 4's, fretted or fretless. Highly unlikely now that I will return to guitar playing so it's time to make some space.

Have these offered for trade in wanted section,now decided to offer them for sale to give me some spending vouchers to further my quest for another fretless,preferably a thumb but if you have something else give me a shout .

first up - Patrick Eggle Berlin pro '93 model, apart from some wear to gold plate in excellent order with ohsc & origional tags
(when new these cost the same as a les paul custom or prs,£1200-£1400)with this in mind £750 seems a gift

second- Sundown A36 1x12,2 channel valve combo (2 x 6l6 power amp, 12ax7's in pre) loads of features,built by dennis kager ex chief ampeg designer in early 80's, similar to boogie & rivera designs of that period, give it a google these are held in high regard,chinese pre amp valves could do with a change to get the best out of it (if it had boogie on the front the price would be in four figures), yours for £350

collection only on these , I think I have priced them sensibly, pic of eggle attached

[attachment=59029:eggle1.jpg]

Edited by wrinkleygit

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry it's taken me so long to work out who you are, but I knew there was something familiar about your Berlin when I first saw your ad here — I've actually played it (and set it up a bit better than it was previously) for Baz, just before he sold it to you! :)

It's a very nice example and good luck with the sale — why haven't you advertised it on the PEG Forum?

Edited by Gadge

• 8 months later...