Why become a member? ×

Marshall Integrated Bass System 3540 Bass Rig

3V17C

Ok, am in the process of having a change round gear wise so am selling this beast! I bought it off ebay a few years ago purely for the cabs so the head has seen zero use from me but all tested and working fine.

[b]Marshall 3540 bass head [/b]- 400 watts, bi-ampable - the metal fascia panel of this is lightly pitted/and very lightly rusted but all works fine and a good clean would probably do it the world of good! Its basically been sat in my garage for the last few years, only venturing out occasionally as a backup. (One of the knobs in the pic has the silver end piece missing but I'm pretty sure thats knocking about in my car somewhere so should be able to find it!)

[b]Marshall 4x10 bass cab[/b] - 8 ohm, slightly tatty (few rips/gaffa taped bits of vinyl covering) as has been heavily gigged but again all working fine and dandy and never let me down.

[b]Marshall 1x15 bass cab[/b] - 8 ohm and in similar condition to the 4x10.

All in all this is a road worn, gigged rig that has seen a fair bit of use (the cabs in particular). However, its a lot of bass rig and looks/sounds great on stage. It comes with the original manual (which you may need for the various different ways of patching in the bi-amp business) and its yours for [b]£325[/b]. Local pickup only as its obviously too big and heavy to post/courier. Any questions PM me. Will consider trades on Ashdown ABM or Classic cabs.

[attachment=58826:MarshallStack.jpg]

cheers

C

Edited by 3V17C

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...