Why become a member? ×

Roland Td12 Electronic Kit

Roland TD 12 Electronic Drum Kit - Good condition

Comes with yamaha Hi hat stand,Pearl kick pedal & drum stool.

Will get some photo's up tomorrow

* Great-feeling mesh drum pads all the way around the kit!
* New TD-12 COSM®-modelling drum module with ultra-intuitive operation via large LCD
* Same great sound quality as top-of-the-line TD-20
* Incorporates new VH-11 natural-feel floating hi-hat (mounts on optional hi-hat stand)
* Ultra-realistic playing feel, thanks to features such as snare/cymbal interval control (sound changes based on speed of strokes)
* Snare pad enlarged from 8" to 10", and featuring positional sensing
* New MDS-12BK Drum Stand with advanced gripping clamps on pipes and concealed cables
*Two colour variations available (black and white models)
* New TD12KV model includes CY12RC cymbal and mounting arm

Edited by Samba_83

[quote name='Samba_83' post='946545' date='Sep 5 2010, 07:11 PM']Roland TD 12 Electronic Drum Kit - Good condition

Comes with yamaha Hi hat stand,Pearl kick pedal & drum stool.

Will get some photo's up tomorrow

* Great-feeling mesh drum pads all the way around the kit!
* New TD-12 COSM®-modelling drum module with ultra-intuitive operation via large LCD
* Same great sound quality as top-of-the-line TD-20
* Incorporates new VH-11 natural-feel floating hi-hat (mounts on optional hi-hat stand)
* Ultra-realistic playing feel, thanks to features such as snare/cymbal interval control (sound changes based on speed of strokes)
* Snare pad enlarged from 8" to 10", and featuring positional sensing
* New MDS-12BK Drum Stand with advanced gripping clamps on pipes and concealed cables
*Two colour variations available (black and white models)
* New TD12KV model includes CY12RC cymbal and mounting arm[/quote]

any idea of price or trade options?
really interested in this but need to see some pics
and price :)

[quote name='hagguy' post='946682' date='Sep 5 2010, 09:05 PM']any idea of price or trade options?
really interested in this but need to see some pics
and price :)[/quote]

looking at 2nd hand prices online they seem to go for between £1,600 - £1,900 so i'm i'd be looking for £1,600
Tradewise i'm after a Gibson Es 335,A decent Mic Pre Or other studio gear but would prefer cash.

Cheers

[quote name='hagguy' post='947654' date='Sep 6 2010, 09:06 PM']dolphin music have that kit up for just
over £1800 brand new :) doubt your gonna get as much as that back
regardless of condition and quality, i'd love this kit but thats way out
my price range, best of luck with the sale tho might get lucky[/quote]

Just checked that site & the current prices are £2689.00 Which is about the average online price.

As i mentioned,i did a lot of research prior to the sale & second hand price's for Td 12's is £1,600 - £1,900 depending on hardware etc..

[quote name='Samba_83' post='947667' date='Sep 6 2010, 09:19 PM']Just checked that site & the current prices are £2689.00 Which is about the average online price.

As i mentioned,i did a lot of research prior to the sale & second hand price's for Td 12's is £1,600 - £1,900 depending on hardware etc..[/quote]

i hope you get what your looking for
money wise, but anyone who has an interest
in the kit will google the price of a brand new delivered kit
not alot of people will part with £1600-£1900 without shopping about
i'm not criticising just pointing it out, i've had e- kits and roland are some of best no doubt
this one looks great, but what something is worth and what you get for it are two
different things

all the best ian

[quote name='hagguy' post='947654' date='Sep 6 2010, 09:06 PM']dolphin music have that kit up for just
over £1800 brand new :)[/quote]

No they don't. Try £2,689 for what I think is a model down from Samba's.

[url="http://www.dolphinmusic.co.uk/product/29295-roland-td-12k-white-p.html"]http://www.dolphinmusic.co.uk/product/2929...2k-white-p.html[/url]

Edited by Maverick

[quote name='Maverick' post='947810' date='Sep 6 2010, 11:50 PM']No they don't. Try £2,689 for what I think is a model down from Samba's.

[url="http://www.dolphinmusic.co.uk/product/29295-roland-td-12k-white-p.html"]http://www.dolphinmusic.co.uk/product/2929...2k-white-p.html[/url][/quote]

i googled roland td12 kv which it says in the thread
is the model if its not fair enough, but thats what google came up with
when i did the search, if i'm wrong no probs set me straight will only help
improve the chances of selling with more info available :)

Edited by hagguy