Why become a member? ×

Squier CV Precision Fiesta Red SOLDSOLDSOLD

neilb

Nothing need be said re these great budget basses.

Upgrades:

Wizard Trad pup.

Fender Std bridge with cover. (Pictured here WITHOUT cover, but it will be supplied).

Gotoh Reverse Vintage tuners.

Rewired with CTS pots, switchcraft jack and new orange capacitor.

Case is not new but very sound, with red fur lining.

No damage at all apart from small ding on edge of headstock.

Thses seem to go for around £200 with no case or upgrades.[b][u] BARGAIN at £220 (exc shipping).[/u][/b]

Collection from Chelmsford or Harlow in ESSEX or available to post.

Edited by neilb

[quote name='neilb' post='946311' date='Sep 5 2010, 04:09 PM']No Squier love at the moment???[/quote]

Plenty here, just no love for Harlow :)

I am interested but dont have time to get your way at the moment (full time job and gigs/family time at weekends)
Would you do it a bit cheaper without the case?. Not looking to haggle you over the very decent price, its just that i have a spare case and a small flat and so dont need/have the space for another lying around.

Hmmm, my sister lives in Harlow, where about's are you?

Edited by dave_bass5

[quote name='dave_bass5' post='947079' date='Sep 6 2010, 12:07 PM']Plenty here, just no love for Harlow :)

I am interested but dont have time to get your way at the moment (full time job and gigs/family time at weekends)
Would you do it a bit cheaper without the case?. Not looking to haggle you over the very decent price, its just that i have a spare case and a small flat and so dont need/have the space for another lying around.

Hmmm, my sister lives in Harlow, where about's are you?[/quote]
I will PM you Dave

• 2 weeks later...