Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Bass Pod XT Live

tredders

This is just gathering dust (from my phase of wanting to play around with effects, before rapidly realising that volume and tone is all I want!), so I'd like to move it on.

I think you all know the blurb, but I've cut & pasted a few highlights below: -

[b][i]"Included are over 50 stompbox, synth, and studio effects, 28 bass amp models, plus 22 cab and 4 mic models. With its rugged steel construction, Bass PODxt Live™ is ready to take years of real world gig abuse.

Whether you use it as the ultimate multi-effect pedal, a direct recording miracle, a powerhouse preamp, a practice partner, or a creative digital signal processing tool, we think you'll agree that Bass PODxt Live is about the most amazing thing to happen to the electric bass since, well, since the bass amplifier itself! "[/i][/b]

All of the info, including sound clips & details of the effects and amps modelled are [url="http://line6.com/basspodxtlive/"]shown here[/url]

It's a couple of years old, but has never left the house, and has only been used sparingly. It all works perfectly, there are no issues with it, and it comes with the manual and power supply in the original box.

Couple of pics (excuse the dust on the foot pedal!): -

[attachment=57891:Pod1.jpg]
[attachment=57892:Pod2.jpg]

From looking on eBay, the last 2 that sold (on the 17th and 30th of August) went for £180 and £182. I'm looking for £100 + postage (which is likely to be around £15). Or you can come and collect from just off j.12 of the M40 and pay £100!

Any questions, just ask.

Cheers

Tredders

Edited by tredders