Why become a member? ×

TO GO: Cab Flight Case

Waldo

Got a big heavy duty flight case when I bought a speaker cabinet on here years ago and I've never used it, it's just been sitting in a corner of my house doing nothing. Am moving house soon so I want to get rid of it, it's this sort of thing but silver rather than black (i'll get a proper pic up soon):

It weighs a ton! The cabinet it used to contain was an Eden 115, which has these dimensions, you probably have an inch or so give due to the foam padding on the inside:

23”w x 25.5”h x 18.5”d

Collection from Liverpool for anyone who wants it :)

Edited by Waldo

[quote name='Waldo' post='939305' date='Aug 29 2010, 12:19 PM']Got a big heavy duty flight case when I bought a speaker cabinet on here years ago and I've never used it, it's just been sitting in a corner of my house doing nothing. Am moving house soon so I want to get rid of it, it's this sort of thing but silver rather than black (i'll get a proper pic up soon):

It weighs a ton! The cabinet it used to contain was an Eden 115, which has these dimensions, you probably have an inch or so give due to the foam padding on the inside:

23”w x 25.5”h x 18.5”d

Collection from Liverpool for anyone who wants it :)[/quote]

Hey there!

I don't suppose this is still up for grabs at all? I'm in Liverpool myself so collection would be no bother at all!
Let me know asap

Cheers

Dave Kennedy

• 6 months later...