Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

ALL SOLD Oxfuzz, Boomstick

gnasher1993

I have my eye on a couple of pedals so these need to go. They're great pedals but surplus to my needs at the moment.

[size=3][b]Oxfuzz Germanium SOLD[/b][/size]

[size=3][b]Boomstick Bottom Feeder[/b][/size]

This is a simple but versatile envelope filter. I'm selling it to fund a low pass filter. If I could justify it I'd have both!

It's in good condition, I'm pretty sure I have the original box. Has velcro on the bottom.

[b]£50[/b]

I'm happy to ship overseas if additional costs are covered, just send me a message and ask! I'm open to offers on both of them, cash or trades :) but cash is king!

Payment by Paypal or bank transfer is preferred. PM me if you have any questions or offers.

Thanks!

AJ

Edited by gnasher1993

[quote name='pantherairsoft' post='944788' date='Sep 3 2010, 05:56 PM']Any sound clips of the Ottava Magus? I can'f find any around the net of a bass through it. Particularly the odd/ring-mod like tones from the octave up that is described on the official bumpf…

Shep[/quote]

Hey Shep. I don't have any soundclips of the Magus unfortunately, nor do I have the facilities to record at the moment.

The ring mod tones aren't your typical ring mod sounds as there's no carrier frequency. The ring mod effect only happens when you play chords. It's a very fuzzy ring mod; useful but different. If it's true, clean, single note ring modulation you're after, then I'd suggest you look elsewhere. If it's fuzzy, chordal, disharmonic effects you're looking for, then the Magus is probably worth a look!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...