Why become a member? ×

Trace 4X10 cab

KevB

I scaled down my rig so I think it's time for the 4x10 to go. It's the old style black vinyl 'sharkskin' effect covering. One of the drivers has been replaced, other three are all original TE units. Limit 200W @ 8ohms (4 X 50W drivers), However I was using it in rehearsals with a Behringer 450H and it was fine. I'll sort some pics out at the weekend if there is interest in this, looking for around £150. Would have to be pick up or meet reasonably close to Nottm, too heavy to realistically post.

• 3 months later...

[quote name='KevB' post='936138' date='Aug 25 2010, 03:40 PM']I scaled down my rig so I think it's time for the 4x10 to go. It's the old style black vinyl 'sharkskin' effect covering. One of the drivers has been replaced, other three are all original TE units. Limit 200W @ 8ohms (4 X 50W drivers), However I was using it in rehearsals with a Behringer 450H and it was fine. I'll sort some pics out at the weekend if there is interest in this, looking for around £150. Would have to be pick up or meet reasonably close to Nottm, too heavy to realistically post.[/quote]
would be really interested if i could have a look and i have friends in nottingham that could pic it up please send me some pics i can do cash buy too