Why become a member? ×

FS/FT Line6 Bass PodXT with carry case - £85

randymussel

Hi there,

A Line6 Bass PodXT for sale or trade, you all know what it does. Loads of amp, cab and effect sims, plus a tuner and a compressor, with more tweakability than anyone realistically needs... or at least more than I do, hence the sale. I don't spend much time in the studio so I need something more foot-controllable.

It also has an (official Line6) carry case, to transport it in style, as well as the power supply and manual. In perfect working condition, and it is even the more recent model with the better Line6 logo.

I would like a straight sale or a trade for any of the following options (+ cash either way if appropriate, in descending order of appeal):

Aphex bass xciter
MXR bass di
Dod FX25(:)
A decent (non-Behringer) delay with tap tempo
A medium-large pedal board
Tech21 XXL bass
Or try me if there's anything else you want to get rid of and I'll let you know...

I'll send pics if anyone would like to see it. Happy to meet & let you have a go if you want.

Cheers,
randymussel

[quote name='randymussel' post='935886' date='Aug 25 2010, 01:02 PM']Hi there,

A Line6 Bass PodXT for sale or trade, you all know what it does. Loads of amp, cab and effect sims, plus a tuner and a compressor, with more tweakability than anyone realistically needs... or at least more than I do, hence the sale. I don't spend much time in the studio so I need something more foot-controllable.

It also has an (official Line6) carry case, to transport it in style, as well as the power supply and manual. In perfect working condition, and it is even the more recent model with the better Line6 logo.

I would like a straight sale or a trade for any of the following options (+ cash either way if appropriate, in descending order of appeal):

Aphex bass xciter
MXR bass di
Dod FX25(:)
A decent (non-Behringer) delay with tap tempo
A medium-large pedal board
Tech21 XXL bass
Or try me if there's anything else you want to get rid of and I'll let you know...

I'll send pics if anyone would like to see it. Happy to meet & let you have a go if you want.

Cheers,
randymussel[/quote]

[quote name='lyned' post='936689' date='Aug 26 2010, 06:18 AM']Hi. Is this the kidney version or rack? I'm guessing kidney. I have a Boss ME50 I'm about to put on EBay; would that fit the description of the pedalboard you are after?[/quote]

Yes its the kidney version. Is it the guitar or bass ME50?