Selling my used Genz Benz Shuttle 6.0 600W head.
Bought in 2011 as part of my Shuttle combo from Bass Direct, and as I’m sure many of you know, it’s a great little versatile amp.
Only selling as I bought a Shuttle 6.2 recently and the 6.0 hasn’t been used since.
It’s in excellent condition. I had the preamp re-valved a couple of years ago, and it’s always been kept in a case / cover (not included with sale). Done a good couple of hundred gigs with this, but the only marks are a few minor chips (less than 1mm) on the front edge, and a few screw scuffs where the thumbscrews from the combo cradle have marked it. I’ve tried to capture these on the photos attached.
Local pick up from Coventry, or I’ll ship at buyers cost in the box my 6.2 came in (identical size chassis).
• Power: 375W/8 ohms; 600W/4 ohms
• Analog 12AX7 Tube Preamp
• Digital SMPS (Switch Mode Power Supply)
• High Current Class D Amplifier
• Active EQ w/Parametric Mids
• 3-Band Signal Shape Circuit (Footswitchable)
• Signal Mute Switch (Footswitchable)
• Tuner Out
• Extended Range Input Gain for Active/Passive Sensitivity
• Limiter Circuit
• LED Status Indicators
• Speakon® Speaker Outputs
• Internal Fan Cooling
• Full XLR Direct Out Interface
• Aux. Input
• Headphone Jack
• Effects Loop
Full specs at the old Genz Benz website below