Why become a member? ×

TO GO: Lot of computer joysticks / gamepads / Microsoft SideWinder steering wheel/pedals

Tech

Up for donation is my lot of old PC gaming accessories. Much of it got many happy hours of use back when I had free time, but what little free time and space I have these days is devoted to music...

So here is a lot of joysticks/gamepads and the such - and the condition for them going is that they go together! anything you don't want to use you will have to drop off at the dump, but to be honest all of it should be pretty useful. I haven't tried any of it in years, and most of it (spare one of the gamepads which is USB) goes through the MIDI port and I don't even have one of those on my computer now so I couldn't test it for you even if I did have the time. But it was all good quality kit a few years ago and all of it worked perfectly when I put it into storage so it should still work now.

So let's have a look at what's going here:

[attachment=56910:IMG_1760.JPG]

going clockwise from bottom...

1: Microsoft SideWinder steering wheel and pedals, with PSU. Back in the day this cost the best part of £100, and what a stunning piece of kit!! Driving games have never been the same without it. Worked a beaut.

2: Logic3 USB PC gamepad, as new, 8-way DPad, turbo, slow, clear and 10 other buttons (4 under right thumb, L/R 1/2, and then 9 and 10 in the middle).

3: 2x Logic3 PC PowerPad... ABCD buttons with off/turbo/auto switches for all four of them (plus DPad obvs)

4: Amstrad AJ-5 Joystick - what a classic, I remember playing with this one my dads old amstrad PC back in 1994... can't even describe how lovingly I look at this. 2 buttons, multidirectional stick with X/Y bias faders

5: Technoplus Hawk+ Joystick - two buttons, one under the thumb and one trigger. two bias faders and an auto switch. also two switches on the back that I don't understand? maybe they flip the axis... try it out for me!!

6: Saltek X7-32 Joystick - same setup as technoplus, but with A and B toggle switches too.

Honestly a good looking bunch there and all in great condition considering their age. Even if you're only after one gamepad/joystick, I'd recommend trying them all out and finding the one that suits you so you can throw out the rest yourself.

Ideally picked up from my parents house in Swansea, but get in touch if you're interested regardless.

Cheers!

Edited by Tech

• 2 weeks later...