Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Electro Harmonix English Muff'n

squire

Taking its roots from legendary British guitar amplifiers, the English Muff’n recreates their majesty and classic tone with spot-on accuracy. Rather than approximating these amps like "emulator" products on the market, the English Muff’n employs vacuum tubes, including a glovered 12AY7 cascading into a 12AX7, to produce true Brit-valve sounds that are full of richness and natural saturation. You’ll come to rely on this amp-in-a-box...a bloody masterpiece!

Looking to get 80 quid for it. Pay by Paypal or when pickup when you happen to live/be in Holland.

[quote name='hoiho' post='928289' date='Aug 18 2010, 02:36 AM']How well does this work with a bass?[/quote]

Ive had one of these for about 3 years but primarily use it to give me warm tube tone rather than all out overdrive. Before buying it I tried a lot of overdrive/distortion pedals and read even more reviews and this was definately the best. It loses a bit of bass at very high distortion but all pedals will and this IMO suffered from this the least. Its also very easy to swap out the tubes and play around with your sound. And I paid alot more than 80 quid for mine.