Why become a member? ×

Markbass CMD 151P Jeff Berlin for sale

cheshiretat

Hi...Selling my Markbass CMD 151P Jeff Berlin combo as simply never use it hence its immaculate condition. ***** Sold Now ****

Bought is as I am getting old and the weight really appealed to me!!!......I play in a
metal covers band and used Marshall 4 X 10's so seemed perfect for me but hey its Metal and
it just didnt look right!.....plus side is that the rest of the band now carry my 4 X 10 from the car......so every
cloud etc......

When I did use it the sound and power was incredible and if image wasnt so important in the mixed up world of metal I would
still be using it....

Had a custom cover made for it and looking for something over £700 for it and can deliver if not too far away.

[attachment=56373:sale3.jpg]

[attachment=56370:sale1.jpg]

[attachment=56371:sale2.jpg]

Edited by cheshiretat

[quote name='cheshiretat' post='922551' date='Aug 12 2010, 11:49 AM']I play in a metal covers band and used Marshall 4 X 10's so seemed perfect for me but hey its Metal and it just didnt look right!
When I did use it the sound and power was incredible and if image wasnt so important in the mixed up world of metal I would
still be using it....[/quote]

Here's a thought - build a fake marshall front and put the JB behind it :ph34r: :)

Hell then you could even have a portable "8x10" double stack!!! :rolleyes:

These are cracking combos ( I know I have one - like you old and bad back hehehe). Don't sell you'll regret it!!!

[quote name='Netballman' post='925057' date='Aug 14 2010, 06:05 PM']Here's a thought - build a fake marshall front and put the JB behind it :ph34r: :)

Hell then you could even have a portable "8x10" double stack!!! :rolleyes:

These are cracking combos ( I know I have one - like you old and bad back hehehe). Don't sell you'll regret it!!![/quote]

I did think about using it behind the Marshall but as I usually get to play on the side that seems to be the route to the toilets it
didnt seem such a good idea!.......I just cant escape drum risers and confetti canons even in a pub that hold 20 people!

[quote name='Bassman' post='929495' date='Aug 19 2010, 10:39 AM']Hi,

I suppose you won't send it in Belgium ?[/quote]

Hi...will have a look at how much it would cost if you are interested.......It is on other sites as well so may actually have gone in the
next few days though.