Why become a member? ×

FS/FT WARRIOR CUSTOM SHOP 6 STRING BASS GUITAR MINT. FREE SHIPPING!!

manudepaz

For sale or trade is my WARRIOR CUSTOM SHOP 6 STRING bass.

This is an awesome bass, it plays and sounds great. This bass is MINT CONDITION.

[b]Price is £2300. FREE SHIPPING!![/b] Anyway, I'm open to offers...

This bass is in perfect condition. There isn’t a scratch or mark on it. The finish is an oiled finish which has been meticulously maintained and cleaned with a soft cloth after each time it is taken out of the case. The body is Mahogany with a Hawaiian Koa top and the fret board is Cocobolo with Abalone inlays. It has a five piece neck which is Mahogany, Maple, Purple Heart, Maple and Mahogany. The electronics are Bartolini Jazz pickups with a matched Bartolini 18V Preamp which sound crystal clear with no fuzz or buzz playing or sitting. In addition to the standard tone control knobs, it has a midrange kit installed with midrange selection ranges of 250Hertz, 500Hrtz and 800Hrtz. The hardware consists of matched gold tuners and bridge, with tortoise shell tuning keys, while the volume and tone knobs are carved from Hawaian Koa. This bass plays like a dream. It is the kind of bass you want to be sitting down before it is handed to you, so you’re sure you won’t drop it. The intonation is perfect through every fret and the string height is setup for the accomplished musician with a light touch, (low action). There is nothing but perfection in this bass from body, to construction, electronics, play and appearance.

It is about as fine an instrument as you will lay your hands on. The List price on this model is $7,000 with the included appraisal from Warrior, but please note the details of this particular bass as it is a unique, one of a kind instrument. You are guaranteed to be blown away when it arrives.

More info: [email protected]

Edited by manudepaz

• 2 weeks later...

I can just imagine booting out the Adam Nitti licks on this. I recall that Warrior had QC issues a few years ago but these have all been sorted and now they're back to making incredible instruments, and this appears to be one of the most ornate around! Very stylish and very cool!

• 2 weeks later...