Why become a member? ×

Anyone want to trade my Ampeg USA mint SVT 4 Pro, flightcased, for an SVT Classic, 2 Pro or VR

dave74200

Hi there, most of what i'm looking for is in the title! My USA made Ampeg SVT 4 is an awesome amp. It is in mint condition, uber reliable, great tone and flightcased. I'll consider trades for good condition amps and will make up the money to market value. I'm in the Cardiff area and have transport. I want to go all tube because a tribute band I've joined requires it and the other members are all nagging me!

What you'll get from the deal:An awesome amp which weighs half of an all tube amp (no hernias or chiropractors!), new features like compression, mono bridge or stereo outputs, crossover and much more tonal flexibility. Plus some hard cash!!

Thanks for reading and cheers, Dave.

[quote name='dave74200' post='908188' date='Jul 28 2010, 01:43 PM']Hi there, most of what i'm looking for is in the title! My USA made Ampeg SVT 4 is an awesome amp. It is in mint condition, uber reliable, great tone and flightcased. I'll consider trades for good condition amps and will make up the money to market value. I'm in the Cardiff area and have transport. I want to go all tube because a tribute band I've joined requires it and the other members are all nagging me!

What you'll get from the deal:An awesome amp which weighs half of an all tube amp (no hernias or chiropractors!), new features like compression, mono bridge or stereo outputs, crossover and much more tonal flexibility. Plus some hard cash!!

Thanks for reading and cheers, Dave.[/quote]

How much for the SVT 4?

Dan