Why become a member? ×

Status P /J Pickups will swap for Seymour Duncan SPB 1or a badass 2

Soz Mate, apart from a session with Shakira, a glass topped coffee table, some baby oil and a vacuum cleaner........ the only things I want in life are an SPB 1 and a Marshall VBC 412 cab. However, once I have aquired my SPB1 I will be looking to offload the pickup the bridge, the scratch plate and possibly the machine heads, from a 2009 Mexican P bass?

By the way I already have the glass topped coffee table, the vacuum cleaner and the baby oil and as such am not looking for these items by way of a trade.

Soz Mate, apart from a session with Shakira, a glass topped coffee table, some baby oil and a vacuum cleaner........ the only things I want in life are an SPB 1 and a Marshall VBC 412 cab. However, once I have aquired my SPB1 I will be looking to offload the pickup the bridge, the scratch plate and possibly the machine heads, from a 2009 Mexican P bass?

By the way I already have the glass topped coffee table, the vacuum cleaner and the baby oil and as such am not looking for these items by way of a trade.