Why become a member? ×

Cort Curbow 6 For Sale

Evilution

For sale, a very good condition Cort Curbow 6 in steel grey. This bass is no longer in production!

Plays extremely well, nice fast neck and a punchy, grinding tone. Some specifications:

Body: Luthite
Construction: Bolt On
Fretboard: Ebonol, 27 frets, 34" scale.
Electronics: Single Bartolini MK1 active circuitry, with onboard 3 band EQ (Bass, Middle and Treble cut and boost pots) and additional slap and gain boost adjustment on the back of the bass. Also features a gain boost switch which I believe is 12dB, which I have used on many occasions and it really kicks it out!

The bass has been well looked after, with only minor signs of wear and tear, to be expected after being played for 5 years. Have a look at the pictures and feel free to ask any questions you like. Will come properly set up and with a fresh set of strings. Located in South Wales, but willing to travel to meet for sale within reason. Thanks for looking :)

Edited by Evilution

Apologies for the delay in replying, I have been away for the past two days. I am unsure of the exact numbers of these statistics, but I can say the string spacing is smaller than most basses out there. I am also unsure of the weight of the bass, but due to its luthite construction and very small body, I can say with confidence it is lighter than most basses. I also own a Cort Artisan, and when switching between the two at gigs I notice an immediate difference, with the Curbow being much, much lighter. Its great for rockstar posing too, easy to throw around haha!

Thank you.

[quote name='Evilution' post='893261' date='Jul 12 2010, 02:43 PM']For sale, a very good condition Cort Curbow 6 in steel grey. This bass is no longer in production!

Plays extremely well, nice fast neck and a punchy, grinding tone. Some specifications:

Body: Luthite
Construction: Bolt On
Fretboard: Ebonol, 27 frets, 34" scale.
Electronics: Single Bartolini MK1 active circuitry, with onboard 3 band EQ (Bass, Middle and Treble cut and boost pots) and additional slap and gain boost adjustment on the back of the bass. Also features a gain boost switch which I believe is 12dB, which I have used on many occasions and it really kicks it out!

The bass has been well looked after, with only minor signs of wear and tear, to be expected after being played for 5 years. Have a look at the pictures and feel free to ask any questions you like. Will come properly set up and with a fresh set of strings. Located in South Wales, but willing to travel to meet for sale within reason. Thanks for looking :)[/quote]

[indent][/indent]

HI MY NAME IS VICTOR AND IM INTERESTED IN YOUR CURBOW BASS ...IS THAT 380 DOLLARS????

• 7 months later...