Why become a member? ×

**SOLD**Ibanez SR300...£140

karlbbb

Hi chaps.

Got an Ibanez SR300 in Roadster Orange Metallic for sale at [b]£140[/b], collection only from Wigan or I can deliver around the North West for no extra cost. Really comfortable bass to play on, I've had this for a touch over a month. Used it for 4 weeks of practises and then a gig, now I'm going to sell it on. As you imagine it's in excellent condition, no scratches or marks, all good to go.

[i]Quick Spec[/i]
Neck Material: 5pc Maple/ Rosewood
Neck Type: SR4
Body: Agathis body
Frets: Medium frets
Fingerboard: Rosewood
Inlay: Pearl dot inlay
Bridge: B100 bridge
NeckPU: EXF-4-F
BridgePU: EXF-4-R
EQ: STYLE SWEEPER (SR)
HW Color: Chrome Black
Finishes: Roadster Orange Metallic
Scale/Length: 864mm/34"

The style sweeper is really quite nice and theres a great range of tones that come from the bass.

Hoping for a quick sale. Carry case and strap included.
Karl :)

Edited by karlbbb

• 1 month later...

Hi. I'm definitely interested, but do you mind if I ask a couple of cheeky questions?

Are you selling to upgrade? Don't want to leave you without a bass!
Are you still able to travel in the North West? The problem is that I don't drive and live in Manchester. I don't know if it's easy for you to go to?
Will it be sold stringed up or will I need to buy some?
£140 is a bargain though admittedly :)

[quote name='treguard' post='941990' date='Sep 1 2010, 01:08 PM']Hi. I'm definitely interested, but do you mind if I ask a couple of cheeky questions?

Are you selling to upgrade? Don't want to leave you without a bass!
Are you still able to travel in the North West? The problem is that I don't drive and live in Manchester. I don't know if it's easy for you to go to?
Will it be sold stringed up or will I need to buy some?
£140 is a bargain though admittedly :)[/quote]

I'm selling as, at the moment in time, I'm no longer in a band, I'm having some troubles with an RSI in my left wrist and as mentioned earlier the money will go towards some tyres I've just bought for my car :rolleyes:

Manchester is fine, I'm of course still able to deliver. There are strings on it, they're in relatively good nick, but they are indeed used, so depending on how new you like your strings you may wish to whack some new ones on there. If you're still interested, may be worth taking this to PM if you want to take it further :lol:

Cheers,
Karl