Why become a member? ×

Roland Bass Micro Cube RX

dumelow

Absolutely fantastic little practice amp this thing.

Best sound ive ever got from such a small amp. Its true stereo which i think plays a big part in its sound, with amp modelling, effects, a built in tuner, built in drum machine with around 40 different beats and a tap tempo button. Ill be honest, i found the effects pretty useless, apart from the chorus reverb and octave in small doses. Ive used this to practice with a quiet guitarist keyboard and a drummer playing with brushes and it cut through really well. Theres a huge amount of bass response that this thing throws out at you. I think its supposed to be 8w or something silly like that but the sound it pumps out is louder than a lot of 30w amps ive used. Ive also used it for home recording with its "rec out" and its line-in makes it perfect for jamming along to mp3's, hell ive even used it just as a speaker for my laptop when ive had bbq's etc. The stereo amp really does set it apart from regular practice amps

Anyways details can be found here

[url="http://www.rolandus.com/products/productdetails.php?ProductId=940"]http://www.rolandus.com/products/productde...p?ProductId=940[/url]

Heres some pics
[attachment=53788:P6220006.JPG]
[attachment=53789:P6220003.JPG]
[attachment=53790:P6220005.JPG]
[attachment=53791:P6220007.JPG]

I bought this new around 6 months ago at around £150 and its still in the same condition it was when I bought it so looking for [size=5]£80[/size] or nearest offer

Would prefer collection, im based in Grimsby N.E Lincs which is about an hours drive away from Sheffield and I cant drive so meeting someone half way would be a no no. But this thing is really really light and small (15lb i think) so if someone wants to arrange a courier to pick it up id be fine with that too.

Edited by dumelow